Drug Use and Harm Reduction among MSM
Presented by the Global Forum on MSM & HIV (MSMGF) in partnership with Anova Health Institute and Mainline, this webinar focuses on drug use and harm reduction among men who have sex with men (MSM). The webinar is intended for a global audience of community-based organizations and healthcare providers who serve MSM but who may not have expertise in harm reduction programming.
During the hour-long program, the webinar covers:
- An introduction to the different types of drug use among MSM and their effects
- Common patterns of drug use among MSM
- Basic harm reduction principles for programs that currently serve MSM
For additional resources on harm reduction programming, please visit the following links:
- World Health Organization’s Guidelines on Key Populations
- Transnational Institute
- International Drug Policy Consortium
Any questions can be directed to MSMGF Sr. Research and Programs Associate Keletso Makofane at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you very much!