As 2022 begins, we are excited to share our key developments and important milestones with all of you. We have prepared several invaluable materials. You will find that our response to key populations for global AIDS monitoring and HIV education continues to evolve in impactful ways. Our Community Engagement team has put together a technical brief and webinar to help facilitate the normative guidance of our program. We’re confident that our resources will continue to help increase awareness around HIV and STI treatment and prevention for our communities. These can also strengthen the advocacy of other organizations and programs that work with the various vulnerable communities worldwide. This webinar marks the beginning of our 8 episode series of technical briefs and accompanying webinars for use at your disposal.
Our brief begins here:
You can check out the live recording from our webinar for free, here:
- Krista Lauer – Independent consultant
- Jennifer Sherwood – amfAR
- Erika Castellanos – GATE
- Michael Ighodaro – AVAC
- Alex Garner – Director of Community Engagement – MPact
- Global Framework to monitor HIV among KPs: Krista Lauer
- Influencing and using data in HIV target setting: Jennifer Sherwood
- What are structural interventions among KP?: Erika Castellanos
- Integrating structural interventions in national planning: Michael Ighodaro
This is only the beginning and now is a perfect time for you to get involved. We look forward to bringing you more valuable tools and improving the health and wellness of our communities.
The Key Population Empowerment Leadership Program is sponsored by