MPact is in need of development consulting services in efforts to strengthen grant proposal development.
Scope of Work
MPact seeks a consultant to provide grant proposal writing services for MPact. Each writing project will end in a proposal or grant application ready to be submitted to the funder and will include the following activities:
- Meetings with MPact Executive Director for review of RFP, drafts, and debriefs
- Timeline and deliverables development, and fee for each proposal/application
- Information gathering from MPact staff or partners
- Draft proposal/application
- Final proposal/application
We are seeking a consultant or consultancy team with 10+ years grant proposal writing experience.
- Possess 10+ years or more of experience with grant proposal writing;
- Be able to communicate via email, skype, Zoom video conference in English;
- Be able to show proof of general and professional liability insurance (if based in the U.S.); and
- Have a bank account that accepts U.S. Dollars.
Deadline and Submission
Deadline: 2 December 2021
Submission: Submit proposal with estimated costs fees to LCatanes@mpactglobal.org. Proposals must be in English
We are inviting proposals of no more than 1-2 pages that include the following:
- Statement of interest in the scope of work described in this RFP;
- A description of qualifications with links to examples of previous and related work;
- Consultancy fees or quotes that cover proposed work.
- C.V.s of primary consultant(s)
MPact Global Action for Gay Men’s Health and Rights was founded in 2006 by a group of activists concerned about HIV-related disparities as well as stigma, discrimination, violence, and criminalization experienced by gay men and other men who have sex with men in all parts of the world. MPact is now an established international advocacy network dedicated to ensuring equitable access to HIV services to all gay men while promoting health and human rights. We are directly linked with nearly 150 community-led organizations across 62 countries and thousands of other advocates through its various social media platforms. With a staff of 8 and an annual operating budget of $2.6 million USD, MPact accomplishes its mission by watchdogging governments, funders, and other decision-makers; strengthening capacities of community-led organizations and healthcare providers; supporting the proliferation of networks led by gay men; conducting and commissioning research; and facilitating inter-regional information exchange.